Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth

We are super spoiled living in HB, CA.
We can walk on the beach anytime we want. 
We have amazing weather.
We have lovely neighbors.
We have Disneyland season passes.

I love the Happiest Place on Earth. I will be many of the people waiting in line to hug Walt Disney when I die. I fell in love with Brad going on a weekly date to Dland, and have spent many MANY happy days with friends & family pounding the pavement of Main Street. 

Last week on Faye's birthday we took her & took Jimmy for his first time! Jimmy wasn't very happy the whole time (bummer) but Faye LOVED the parade & rides (as usual.) 

Today I braved it again. I gave myself no expectations except to get some sunshine & get out of the house. It was even better than I could have imagined!!! Baby was an ANGEL in the carrier, Faye was happy & it was even more sunny & warm than expected. Hooray!! I went with one friend & her one baby & it was a strictly "no pressure" gig. Fantastic. 
I am so grateful today that we get to enjoy such wonderful surroundings. I absolutely love our home in the OC! :)

No comments: