Monday, March 4, 2013

Keep in mind I got 3 hours of sleep last night

Sometimes I wish Faye had a little girl friend just her age who she could have as a little companion. All her friends her age are boys so they are starting to be interested in different things, and any girl friends who play dress up& dance are older& she is kinda the caboose. She is always the third wheel. I know she doesn't mind, bc she mostly plays by herself anyway, but it makes me sad. Just one friend in the same demographic would be nice.
It's a big worry for me that she will have the same debilitating insecurities that her mom has about friends.  (Course, I'm pretty sure she will not be torn from all her friends& everything she knows& loves at 15, be bullied at her new school by the Mormon girls & have issues with making new friends forever, but I digress.)
It won't matter til she is much older, but as a mom I still worry.
Anyway,I love her. Maybe bc she is my little companion& friend!

1 comment:

brightonislove said...

My really good friend just moved away. She had a son that is 10 days older than Jackson. It has been so hard for them to be gone. I have been having a lot of the same feelings as you.... Hopefully they both find a great friend soon