Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luck o' the Irish!!

We try to have people over for dinner often. It's just usually not this cute.
Corned beef takes waaay longer to cook than I thought.
Pandora has an amazing assortment of Irish folk music. It made me want to dance a jig whilst washing dishes & cutting potatoes. (You also better believe I did!)
I took ZERO pictures of the food, friends or babies bc we were so busy enjoying their company in our home.
Throw away dishes make clean up in a tiny apartment kitchen AWESOME.
Grateful for an Irish Great-grandfather who wooed & baptized a British great-grandmother & took her to the States for religious freedom. Heritage is bomb.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You are hilarious. I can't tell you how happy I am that you are having friends over and enjoying life after the baby. It must feel so good to have some normalcy, I can relate. Take great care,

Shauna xoxoxoxxo