Monday, March 4, 2013

People are nice & supportive

Dear General populous,

Most of you are very nice & understanding & I appreciate it.

People with (and without) hard babies have come out of the wood work to hug me& tell me it's ok. Almost everyone I've told about the switch to formula has been a cheerleader& super supportive.
So, thanks! I need it. More of it. As much as you can give me & I promise someday I will pay it forward as best I can.
Sincerely,
Lindsey

P.s. Shauna K, I love love love your blog comments-keep'em coming! If you can have 7 kids I surely can survive 2!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Dear Linds (I'm calling you this because I'm not exactly sure how to spell your full name) :),

You sweet girl. I for some reason didn't see the last few posts you wrote.

On that note I can tell you that since there are seven we've had our share of easy babies and hard. I am supportive of whatever helps a mother to stay sane. If that is formula then so be it. Babies are both a blessing and a pain for sure. I could tell you some stories...but what I really want you to do is stay hopefull and remember that this is but a small time that will be over in just a second. This blogging really is interesting because we develop real friendships without seeing one another. I wish I could visit with you right now!!

I also wish you lived closer then your sweet daughter could take her pick of any of these seven to have as her companion. :)

Liinds, I am thinking of you especially today. You are in my prayers and I love your family, even though I've never even met you!! I will of course be here to encourage you a long your way. That's what friends are for.

All my love,

Shauna xo