Monday, August 31, 2009

brain dump

1. why do people you barely know invite themselves to your wedding. don't they know that's like ALOT of money for food per person?? i am neither inclined nor obligated to invite people who aren't really my friends to my wedding. but it still makes me feel mean or something. when it's not! how do i not feel bad about this?
2. i wish the shoes i am wearing to work were more comfy.
3. you can still see the face i drew on my hand yesterday during choir when me and sarah mcD were being rowdy and it was hilarious. :)
4. i have no idea how my life got to where it is, but i love it. <3
5. there's an awful lot to think about and plan for when you get married. and nothing was a shock, the realization was, it just feels like there's never enough money or time to do it all.
6. it's been SO HOTTTTTT here the last few days. 100 degrees. muggy. and hot. with all the fans going in the house & all the windows open it's still HOT. (cue: the girl with the dark hair & long legs in that red tassle outfit thing from kiss me kate singing "its too darn hot")

75 days is both too far and too close.
www.barttels.brides.com

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

Didn't your Mom teach you not to draw on yourself! We got your save the date today, very nice.

laceyjo said...

Love #1, so true and just wait till you have people you really didn't invite show up to your wedding.

If you need any suggestions on cheap places and stuff around here let me know. I know it can be really tough on a budget.

So excited for you two. XOX