Monday, August 24, 2009

so i was sitting in church yesterday

thinking to myself (in slight panic, mind you)
"when did this all happen!? wait. i'm engaged?! and that means i'm getting married.
i mean, when did i even fall in love with brad!? it just, like, happened!
i'm sitting on this church bench next to my future brother in law, and next to many friends, all listening to brad mess up his talk in a very cute funny way.
this is my life. when did this suddenly become my life?!"
and make no mistake about it, one day i will wake up and it will all be real, but for now it feels kinda like this:

or maybe THIS. (it wouldn't let me embed)
OH and i keep dreaming crazy wedding dreams. remind me to tell you about the one with trash can punch bowls.
yes, thats what i said, "trash. can. punch. bowls." :)

1 comment:

Kadee said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about the wedding dreams. I had those too. I'm so sorry. But I want you to know, even though I have commented already, how happy I am for you!