Friday, December 18, 2009

so maybe i get umcomfortable, okay?

room full of people i don't know. check.
trying to talk to people & being kinda rejected. check.
having nothing to say. check.
sticking to brad's side like glue. check.

sometimes i am totally comfy & happy & outgoing & talkative & its awesome. i feel like myself and can talk to strangers & feel confident. i prefer this. i enjoy this. :)

but once i've vomited, gotten a migraine or cried at the thought of going somewhere, being with people i don't know or have had an awkward or bad encounter with, there's no way it can turn out to be pleasant. my mind has a hard time overcoming my matter. i have to warm up for a long time. i really really want to like you, and for you to like me, i just feel awkward.

what if i have to go see people tomorrow i had an AWFUL HORRIBLE experience with last time we saw each other and i'm already having anxiety about it?? i got a headache as soon as brad said we were going. he didn't ask bc he knew my vote. tricksie husband.

advice cyber friends?
help.

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

this is where you wished you drank, j/k!! Good luck and just be yourself, you are a happy likeable person.

Danielle said...

ugh! I totally know what you mean!! I'm sorry *hugs* maybe it'll be better than you think??

melissa said...

What is tami saying!!!! oh my heck! he he. it is THE social lubricant you know. best of luck. just talk about yourself. you know all about that.