Saturday, December 19, 2009

my husband, the plumber.

brad wanted to install a new shower head and extender than makes everything taller. i said cool. he's tall. he'd like a shower head that hits higher than between his shoulder blades.

tuesday: purchases anything needed. i shower in the event that it becomes a fiasco.
(thank goodness.)
wednesday: i come home from work and a late appt (around 7:30) and this is what i find:and most especially this:"tomorrow, tomorrow," my husband, the plumber, says. "it wouldn't stop leaking, i had to take it down. i'll ask mike (our awesome manager) to help me tomorrow."

thursday: i come home and nothing's changed. every tool is sitting exactly where it was wednesday. i panic. we're having company over- i need to at least wash my hair. i do the "wipe with washrag & baby wipes & wash hair under faucet" bathing method.
friday: i realize i feel gross half way through my work day and call to make sure my husband, the plumber, has fixed the shower head so i can wash when i get home.
"i'll do it this afternoon after work," my husband, the plumber, says.

i then realize
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE CONCERNED IN OUR HOUSE THAT WE HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN 3 DAYS???
doesn't HE want to shower?? i am then very concerned at the lack of concern of my husband, the plumber. boys are gross.

luckily i came home to this: and a freshly washed this:brad. my husband, the plumber.

2 comments:

dre said...

HAHAHA! boys are REALLY gross!

Unknown said...

Maybe he had other ways of taking a bath. Hahaha! Nonetheless, it’s a good thing that he indeed fixed it. I hope you don’t encounter more problems with your shower in the future. My wife and I had the same experience before. It turns out that the problem was with the pipes and we had to call for professional help. It took nearly 5 days to get it fixed though!


Kurt Verdejo