Monday, July 6, 2009

weeweewee all the way home!

these are my feet.
these are my perfectly pedicured and painted toe nails.
keep in mind this is only my second pedicure EVER.
and the last time i painted my toe nails the date looked like "MM/DD/07."

i confess i feel very girlie and pretty! funny how at 23 dressing up like a princess STILL makes you feel happy! :)
thanks to monica i am now emotionally sound, physically relaxed, and sufficiently "girlied-up" :)

p.s. you can see my tan line from my flip flops from fourth of july. i love it!!

3 comments:

brightonislove said...

im very jealous.

and love the flip flop tan :)

Danielle said...

yay! You gotta love the feeling of having pretty toes :D

Lauren and Nate said...

I am loving the flip flop tan lines, although mine are MUCH worse!!!