Thursday, July 16, 2009

a potter in review

midnight shows are the best.
1. you are surrounded by all the crazies.
2. everyone is really excited.
3. you are driven by adrenaline, slurpees, popcorn & candy to stay awake.
4. most likely you are in good company.
5. and anything bad about the movie you can't really remember the next day anyway!! :)

harry potter and the half blood prince- overall a 70%
i rate it well done overall on quality and entertainment. not so much straying from the book that it didn't make sense. enough laughs and silly moments, enough excitement. i'd watch it again.

conclusion: movie #5 is still my favorite. it was more intense and exciting when it needed to be. but movie #6 was worth my money my time and my loss of sleep. GO SEE IT :)

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

We saw it last night and really liked it. I love the scene that you have on your blog! Ron was really quite funny.