Friday, July 17, 2009

i've read back through some controversial blogs lately...

and people crack me up. i kinda wanna write a controversial blog about something so anonymous people can read it, get mad & make angry judgemental comments about my opinions.

as one very wise Nikki Spjut put it:
"You know what blogging is? It's the greatest experiment in miscommunication ever, because without knowing the person all you have are their words and unfortunately our language is limited in what it can convey."

anyway.
i'm going to go homebirth my children, take birthcontrol, be mad and happy at the same time about being single, blog about my boss & coworkers, and then make my blog private so i can purposefully keep out those who make comments that make me realize i'm wrong.

happy friday! :)

go here. http://xkcd.com/

No comments: