Thursday, January 21, 2010

pants! pants! pants! :)

i hate pants shopping. my dad went once with me when i was like 15. my mom predicted it would be his first and last time. it was. pants shopping is emotional. i've cried, gotten angry, came home & ate a salad, came home & ate a dozen cookies. it brings out the best and the worst.
remember this???? the curse of the nordstrom pants suit.
well its been hanging in my closet for like a year untouched. why?? the jacket is so darling. but the pants. the pants!! awful. uncomfortable. don't fit at all. *hiss!!*
i finally got around to returning it couple days ago- bless nordstrom's for taking everything back- their one redeeming quality. and then i went on the hunt. 3 stores later and i had to come home, get something to eat and cry.
BUT
after dinner last night brad braved the storm with me.
and thanks to my darling husband I HAVE FOUND IT! the store. THE store. the one where dress pants fit!! he saw a chick wearing a pants suit in the mall & told me to go ask where she got it.
so i did.
the limited.
BLESS THE LIMITED.
they fit.
they're perfect.
cute jacket.
perfect pants.
miracles happen. and sometimes even to me!! hooray!!
pants dance pants dance pants dance!

2 comments:

brightonislove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you found the perfect pants!!