Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i'm over making goals

in fact, as i told my friend anne the other day, i prefer to make wishy washy light goals that are very nonspecific so i don't feel like a failure when i don't accomplish them.
goals for 2010:

1. be a BETTER wife
2. exercise MORE.
3. eat HEALTHIER.
4. don't grocery shop with brad anymore- that one IS specific.
5. get to work on time ALL THE TIME.
6. spend LESS money
7. sleep SOUNDER
8. don't hate the few things in life i hate.

there you go.
that is the difference between you and me. and why you will not forget people's birthdays and eat more fruit. bc you probably wrote that down.

2 comments:

Anne W said...

I like our resolution. It's a good one. haha

Shelly said...

I ditto number 4. I always spend less if I go by myself because I stick to my list, when your brother comes with me it's 2 things of oreos, more ice cream, doritos, etc.