Thursday, February 23, 2012

i overbooked this quarter

I decided I wasn't doing enough last year. I was tired, depressed, stressed, poor and BORED.
So in 2012 I decided to do EVERYTHING.
I am training & running Ragnar in April. Thats a lot of time pounding pavement!
I am participating in the HB Stake Musical (this means ALL DAY Saturday, Thursday nights & practice on my own). In a couple weeks we have all our performances!!
I teach Primary every week with Brad. This requires some time/preparation.
I also taught at a huge Relief Society women's social thing last Tuesday night.
I make dinner 4 days a week, at least. (This is by far the HUGEST FEAT of them all.)
I've made homemade baby shower gifts.
I clean my house more.
I am particiapting in a book club. And by "participating" I mean, I didn't read the first book, but went to the meeting anyway, but I am currently reading the second.
Oh yea, I also work and take care of a baby.

Even to me, this list does not sound that overwhelming. That's bc it ISN'T. It's been a year since I had a baby and I finally feel like I've gotten into the swing of things. 2011 really messed our family up, scheduling, babysitting, job changes, etc. 2012 is definitely the upswing!


No comments: