Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who is your FAVORITE AUNT?

Well, for 7 year old Matthew, it better be ME! :) I will say it again, I LOVE BEING AN AUNT. I love holding little people's hands and getting to have special time with them. I took Matthew to Disneyland this Friday and we had SO much fun. He was so good and happy and it was a great day! We watched shows I hadn't seen before, rode the train around, saw fireworks, played all over Tom Sawyer's Island, and DEFEATED ZURG!
i confess i love the tiki room. i shamelessly sing along the whole time. lucky for me, matthew loves it too! he sang with me, so we went twice. almost 3 times. :)
BEST SHOW AT DISNEYLAND- go see it!
mmmmm.... churro.
"Aunt Lindsey! It DOES taste kinda like a donut!"
"What do we win if we pull the sword in the stone?"
"You win Disneyland."
He tried to pull it out SO HARD. hahahah

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

How fun are you!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Will you be my aunt and take me to disneyland? You would definately be MY favorite! (I secretly LOVE the Tiki Room AND the "old school" Carousel of Progress...google it!)