Thursday, June 10, 2010

CAN I JUST SAY

that nothing riles me up more than hearing our president substitute profanity for leadership. just DO something, like you said you were going to. there is no excuse, and never will be, for someone in that position to act like an uneducated, unclassy school bully "LOOKING" for someone to beat up. hey, we know you didn't personally cause an oil spill, just do what you can do to fix it.
i feel sorry for your mother who had to listen to her son talk like that on national tv. she should wash your mouth out with soap.

3 comments:

Roz said...

Love this post! I totally agree!!!! He is just upset that he is not attending the NBA finals and has to actually be the president.

Lauren and Nate said...

I agree. I am too lazy to find the link now, but I posted a link on my facebook to an article that Mitt Romney wrote about this exact issue.

Middleton said...

I'm pretty sure his mom is dead. :)