Wednesday, June 9, 2010

whenever i hear the sound of the birds or look at the blue, blue sky.

You know the only thing better than getting home from a long vacation?
Having a present waiting on your porch when you get home!!

My friend Lisa Lewis is a talented gal. When I saw THESE it took me about 5 seconds to visualize them happily hanging in my kitchen window.
And HERE THEY ARE!

(it LOOKS like its a messy kitchen, but really it's all clean dishes sitting drying, i promise.) The pictures don't do them justice. Really, they look so happy looking at the blue-ish overcast Southern California sky :)

If you are in the market- PLEASE check out her Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/fluxstainedglass

At this point, my kitchen is the only COMPLETE room in our house. It feels SO GOOD. It is now completely finished as far as curtains, decor, organization are concerned and seeing these birdies in my window this morning just made the morning BRIGHT!