Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3.

brad likes my mushy posts. its funny. when i read him #8 he got all gushy. love it. so here it goes another.
three words to describe my future husband: unselfish, kind & mine :)
brad is a supernally spiritual, wonderful, unselfish person. over and over again i feel like mud compared to his sweet nature... don't get me wrong. he is a HUGE tease. he is a boy. he likes football and pizza. and gives everyone a hard time. but he also is really a dear. (yes a dear, like a grandma would say.)

brad gets choked up at church more than i do. and loves loves loves serving other people. he was SO sad to be leaving our ward bc he has lived there for almost 8 years. he will miss all the people he's loved & served & counseled & befriended. he's sad we're moving to a family ward where he can't pass the sacrament. c'mon! is this guy for real!?

i don't know how i got so lucky or so stuck with this guy. he is so ridiculously kind in thought to others. he has NEVER sat and critisized anyone in front of me- and since we spend alot of time together- i figure that he never does at all. he always thinks of the kindest way to say anything negative if he has to.
gosh i love him. i wish i could convey to you how positive and kind this man is. he's going to be my husband. i hope that i don't feel so completely undeserving of him always. i am in awe of that he loves love LOVES LOVES me. seriously guys. you have no idea the sacrifices and unselfish way he treats me always. he just LOVES me.
wow.

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

I am so happy for you Lindsey! Only 3 more days, or at this point 2 1/2,