Thursday, October 1, 2009

brach's knows best

i'm not much of a candy person. if you ask me to eat anything but runts it's pretty much a no-go.
i prefer cookies and brownies and things that make you fatter quicker.
however, there is an exception.
i love candy corn.
perhaps bc its made with real honey, so i think its more healthy, or you can only buy it in FALL, which we know now i'm obsessed with... but i seriously could eat a whole bag of autumn mix myself.
and in fact,
this week i already have.
ha.

3 comments:

Lauren and Nate said...

I have NEVER in my life liked candy corn. So of course it is the one thing that I can't get enough of! I have eaten 2 bags of the "Autumn Mix" in the last 2 weeks. Oh and I totally think that the real honey makes it completely healthy. :)

The Fife's said...

mmmmm, I love candy corns and I can eat a whole bag myself and have!! I am not a big fan of the autumn mix thought, I don't like the chocolate ones and brandon brought home some carmel apple ones, don't try them, they weren't that good. It is the one thing that I wanted sent to me on my mission!

Becki said...

I love those too! Probably stems from my honey obsession. I love love love fall...and all foods pertaining to it. Just made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. And still to come, pumpkin seeds, and peppermint ice cream!