Monday, June 22, 2009

la familia noorda

my lovely friend brighton's family was in newport beach last week and bc i'm so awesome (meaning free and available and brighton's bff who happens to live in HB) they asked me to take some family shots. i love them. they were hilarious to hang out with, and anyone that treats me and b to smokin' mo's gets on the good list :)

here are some of my favorite shots:
la familia noorda :)mr & mrs darcy & devinmr & mrs lorin & jackiemr & mrs juston & brightonhilarious. love them. *if you know what i mean*

2 comments:

brightonislove said...

Yay!!! That was really fun!! Thanks so much for doing that! I'm so glad we actually got to HANG OUT for once! Love you and miss you!!!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

My little Linds! What a fun treat to see your cute face and rys too!!! I'm so lucky! I love you tons and I'm sure you are livin it up!!! Love you!