Tuesday, November 20, 2012

i am not a crier

the older i get, the more my heart and tear ducts have turned to stone. not kidding. even if i START to get emotional, i SHUT IT DOWN. for some reason i have decided crying is a weakness and irritation and i can't be bothered. (i'm sure i have some deep seeded problem, but we're not going to address that today.)
that being said, very few things seem to touch me. lots of things touch me, i just don't go crying about it like everyone else. pregnancy makes me a bit more softy, but only on the rare occassion.
like for some reason, this video make me get choked up. (i did not cry, not even close, i just had to take a weird gulp of air, which is my heartless way of being emotional.) it's an old video, so many of you may have seen it, but i like it anyway.

1 comment:

melissa said...

i like this one. it makes you like human beings doesn't it?