Thursday, December 1, 2011

oh ya im 26



my birthday happened in the middle of the month-of-sickness in our house as well as right before our move. i pretty much completely forgot that it was happening, but brad managed to wow me with gifts i didn't know i wanted, as well as a slice of key lime pie. delish! happy birthday to me!

is 26 old? i felt like 25 was a milestone to "real"adulthood, and 26 feels just the same as 25. having faye made me old. like i am officially a mom and a wife and birthdays are just another boring nonimportant things that happen each year, like going to the dentist... sigh. maybe if i fit into my pre-preg pants i'd feel better or happier about the whole thing! :)

2 comments:

Anne W said...

im jerk! I didn't call you...did I text you? I don't remember. I meant to.

anyways, love you! I wanna see pics of the new digs!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy belated Bday!