Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011

i finally got a phone upgrade. after 3 years. ive been using an old broken phone of brad's for almost a year  it was time. this means my phone now sends (and RECEIVES!) texts, calls, i can retrieve my voicemail AND have the pleasure of email/apps/books/scriptures & the like.

so far in 4 days i've only used it to make 2 phone calls, send a few texts and to read pride&prejudice snuggled in bed with the light off(it came free on my book app-how did it know??). apparently i don't use my phone very much, which is why i probably never got an upgrade before now. BUT it's exciting! thank you samsung s 4g. i love you already.

1 comment:

Middleton Family said...

you should totally text me and tell me what is up with the whole job thing. I think I have the same phone. :) 916.390.0524 fun fun!