Tuesday, March 13, 2012

an early morning rant

lately i have had many many thoughts on my mind... and a lot of them make me worried, anxious, angry. and sleepless.
this is not good.
i just feel like i have reached my wits end with people. so here i am again, another late night, stewing, trying to get out all my feelings of frustration and let it go. but some things just won't "go." how come some people get under my skin so badly sometimes?
(i actually know the answer to this, it is not rhetorical.)
it's because i care about them and they don't care about me and it hurts my feelings and i just get so mad i want to punch them in the face, but then i love them so i wouldn't and i forgive them, but then the cycle starts all over.
uggh.

anyway. i'm going to post a cute picture of my baby now, that will make me feel better.

No comments: