Saturday, April 16, 2011

it was 80 degrees today :)

Did anyone else get CRAZY HORRIBLE postpartum migraines? Maybe bc I'm susceptible to headaches to begin with, but at about 4 weeks I started getting a headache like.. everyday. I know you are thinking, "DUH you don't sleep for 8 hours straight ever anymore" but honestly I feel like I get A LOT of sleep. Faye sleeps 5-7 hours a night.
Case and point: She slept from 11:30- 4:30 last night, got up and ate, and then slept from 4:50 to 9:50. That's like 8 hours of sleep for me with only one small interruption! I am super lucky.
.
I just wonder maybe it is just me, or how I'm sleeping or eating.
Either way, I'm over it.

In other news Faye, Amy and I went to the beach today while Brad ran Ragnar. :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

I think she's giving you the stink eye in the bottom picture :)